Monday, May 15, 2006

Imagine that...

The time has come yet again...
I cut my hair *big shock* i know...

Another thing, UnderOath is about to release their new cd and i suggest you guys check it out when it's out. This is going to be one of the best cd's this year in post-hardcore/alternative music... so spread the word :)


Blogger Philip said...

Do you have any track we can listen to and where is your CD available from?

6:25 p.m.  
Blogger heart-on-fire said...

hey, your hair doesnt look that bad! :P
Oh and thanks for your offer, I'd love to see you guys some time! Actually I'm thinkin about a weekend trip (or two) in June or somethin... cause I got fridays free, like all good students ;)!!
Quick question: do you mind if I put a link from my amazing blog to your even more amazing blog?! :)
Loads of greez, be blessed dude

10:50 p.m.  
Blogger RedDrop said...

hehe go right ahead anna, i don't mind.
philip, tracks of that cd aren't really around yet (officially), but you can check out their myspace for some older songs
and did you mean where is this cd available from, or where is MY cd available from.. hehe i got confused :)

11:06 a.m.  
Blogger Philip said...

I'll check the link later when I am not at work. I was meaning underoath's cd, but I would like to hear your stuff too.

10:48 a.m.  
Blogger Kellie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:55 p.m.  
Blogger Philip said...

How did you get the comments in this pop up window, with the annoying code you have to type all the time?

11:53 p.m.  
Blogger heart-on-fire said...

Hey, you're on my list now. yay. ;P Greez dude

5:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home